Welding Institute of Thailand (WIT) was founded by TFII Executive Board since 2002 under cooperation between Institut de Soudure (IS) and Thai-French Innovation Institute Project, King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB).
WIT has been approved by International Institute of Welding (IIW) to be an Authorized National Body (ANB) of Thailand.
With a mission to be the Premier Professional Institute in Thailand for the advancement of Welding Science & Technology and related activities, IIW-Thailand has been continuously developing itself for achievement of the following objectives
1) To promote education, training and qualification in welding in Thailand in line with international standards which would be globally recognized and accepted
2) Assist Human resources development in welding in Thailand
3) Technology exchange, diffusion to Industry and the individual
4) Foster R&D in welding
5) Promote health & Safety in welding
1) IIW Thailand conducts an IIW examination all over Thailand to confer certification equivalent to Graduate Engineering Degree of a University as recognized by the HRD Department
2) ANB-The institute is the only Authorised National Body (ANB) of the International Institute of Welding in Thailand for award of International Diplomas to Welding Personnel at various, which are globally recognized and accepted. The Diplomas offered are for Welding Coordination and Welding Inspection conforming to the requirement of ISO 14731. International Welder curriculum is also conducted at Approved Training Bodies (ATB) of ANB-Thailand. ANB-Thailand also awards Welder Certification and Approval test against ISO 9606, EN 287 & ASME Sec IX.
|Course||Training hours||Approved Training Body of WIT|
|IWE||448||ATB-01-Thai-French Innovation Institute,
ATB-03-College of Industrial Technology
|IWS||249||ATB-01-Thai-French Innovation Institute|
|IWP||150||ATB-01-Thai-French Innovation Institute|
|IWIP||Basic – 102, Standard – 175,
Comprehensive - 233
|ATB-01-Thai-French Innovation Institute|
|IW||Depend on level,
process and material
|ATB-02-Department of Skill Development Thailand,
ATB-04-Welding Development and International Welder Certification Center
Related Agencies. หน่วยงานที่เกี่ยวข้องของสถาบันการเชื่อมแห่งประเทศไทย
WELDING INSTITUTE OF THAILAND